Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Join the fun, fast-paced R Social team as a weekend host! We're looking for friendly, hard-working, efficient, and detail-oriented individuals to be a part of our high-volume craft eatery and social tap. You will be the face of the restaurant and responsible for greeting, seating guests and
Must be available for Friday night shifts (usually 4-9pm or 4-10pm) and Saturday daytime and evening shifts (usually 9:30am-4pm or 4-10pm)
Able to work on your feet for 6+ hours per day
Ability to uphold highest food safety and sanitation standards
Great communication and people skills
18+ and looking to gain experience behind the bar with an amazing team? We'd like to meet you! A skilled barback is instrumental to our bar's success. Responsibilities include refilling garnishes and supplies, polishing glasses, hauling kegs and bottles, maintaining a clean work environment, helping punch orders in, refilling ice wells, educating and chatting with guests, and supporting bartenders in everything they do!
We are looking for world class bartenders that know their way around a bar.
You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for providing an excellent guest experience.
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, serve food and drinks along with creating a one of a kind experience
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to recipe specs
- Present bar menus with confidence and have the ability to answer questions with assertive drink knowledge
- Conform to responsible alcohol service standards
- Have a salesperson personality
- Stay guest focused and maintain legendary service
- Comply with all food and beverage proprietary, city, and state regulations